Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

DiploBall IV, Week 10: You’re Invited!



Okay… so, I don’t want to jinx anything, but the last Super Bowl party I threw was January 31st, 1999.  And if I’m going to throw one this season… I have to start planning now because you guys are going to need plenty of time to get your Eritrean entry visas.  It’s going to be off the hook Asmara style.  GO FALCONS!

DiploBall IV, Week 10 Recap

1st Place: Steak n Potatoes

Steak has been on fire ever since his father-in-law overstepped his own mouth with too much smack-talk. 

2nd Place:  VJ Schutz

Last year’s champ is starting to even out his season, moving from 4th to 3rd in the standings, reclaiming his place that the top of the Schutz family contingent, however, I have a feeling his sights are now of BigCat.  Which is fine… because he won’t notice my sights on him!

3rd Place:  VNIBarger

Like Steak, VNIBarger has been hanging out low in the standings… however, we still have half the season to go.  It’s still anybody's game!

NCAA MVPIrishman

Irishman tied with Steak n Potatoes for the most correct NCAA picks, 17 out of 19!

NFL MVPSEC#1

SEC tied with VNIBarger for the most correct NFL picks, 12 out of 14.  Impressive!


Last Place:  Robbins

That’s two weeks in a row dude.  Are you make this a habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.