1st Place: SchutzJP
Do you smell that?
Victory! A victory so sweet there
is only one possible way to celebrate.
That’s right… the Gangna Style dance!
Hmmm… note to self… when celebrating my victory by reenacting a viral
South Korean youtube video… perhaps I should first make sure the consular
waiting room is empty. That was slightly
embarrassing.
Anyway!
Having successfully taken down Jim, I am now in 4th place… That
means VJ, Badger, and BigCat are officially on notice! I’m only 62 points away from taking what is
rightfully mine!
2nd Place: RollTide1
Eric made a HUGE jump in the season stands this
week. Moving from 15th to 11th! Moving up 4 spots is hard to do, especially
this far into the season!
3rd Place: Jeff
So, Jeff and I have been at an impasse all day. We just can’t agree. However, since I won, I think I should, by
default, be correct. But, noooo… Jeff
doesn’t think that would be fair and has asked for a more democratic solution. So, fine.
We’ll put it up for a vote. Here it goes:
Jeff thinks ‘Waterworld’ is the worst Kevin Costner film ever made. HOWEVER, I think ‘The Postman’ is the
worst. Please, weigh in and help us
settle this once and for all… before we have to enter the Octagon and battle it
out like two civilized adults.
Honorable
Mention #1: Rada
You know?
Rada doesn’t normally have spectacular weeks… however, I can’t let her 4th
place finish go unnoticed.
Honorable
Mention #2: The Great Usurper
The Great tied with Jeff for the most correct
picks. 25 out of 37.
Last
Place: Robbins
I have to
admit… I am a bit perplexed. Robbins
made picks for all 37 games. However, he
lost to Renegade, who only made picks for 13 games. Umm… interesting.
Robbins
didn’t do you guys any favors this week:
SEC#1, Arose, Irishman, and BeachBum
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.