Well, the general consensus was
to throw out the San Francisco/St. Louis game, so I have. But I do have to ask a question. What is more embarrassing… losing to the
Rams… or tying the Rams? I think the
latter.
Anyway, omitting the game didn’t
affect Week 11’s leader board; however it did help some folks in the season
standings.
Here is your double recap!
DiploBall
IV, Week 11 & 12 Recap
1st Place: BigCat (Week 11 & 12)
Yep. BigCat
has won two weeks in a row. In addition,
BigCat has overtaken Badger in the season standings, which is crazy to me. Badger!
What the heck happened? You
pretty much had this thing in the bag!
2nd Place: VJSchutz (Week
11), SchutzJp (Week 12)
Well, there is no big surprise seeing my dad on the
leader board… but this is only my SECOND time in the top three this
season! So, I think I’m going to
celebrate by crack open one of the Yuengling’s I shipped in my consumables
allowance! Cheers everyone!
3rd Place: SEC#1 (Week
11), VJSchutz (Week 12)
SEC#1 has had a strong couple weeks jumping from 12th
to 10th in the season standings.
VJSchutz is still sitting in 3rd… however, only 162 points
separates our top 5 players… so as we move into week 13… anything can happen.
Last
Place: Pac12Bear (Week 11), Rada (Week 12)
Well… look on the bright side. At least this week you get to share this
dubious honor!
Over the
last two weeks four people have benefited from the Missed Week Minimum: Arose, Ted, Renegade, and RollTide1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.