Okay Diploballers. I
don’t feel like I can do a proper recap this week because I don’t think I agree
with the standings! I am so confused!
Something has happened that has never happened, EVER, in the
four seasons of Diploball.
There has been a tie!
San Francisco and St. Louis tied!
Now, the reason I don’t feel like I can do a recap this week
is because PoolTracker marked all of our picks for that game wrong… WRONG! Meaning we all lost points no matter what!
Folks, I don’t know if I agree with how PoolTracker decided
to score this. No one lost… and no one
won… so why should we all lose points? In
my heart of hearts I feel like we should just throw the game out. Omit it entirely. We’ll make it points neutral, meaning you’ll
gain back what you lost on the game… but this may affect some the standings for
the week.
I need to hear the opinion of the masses! And then I’ll do a double recap next week.
Keep on truckin’ Diploballers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.