Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

DiploBall 3, Week 9: Simply Schutz-tastic

1st Place: VJ Schutz (2)
With an impressive 26 out of 33 game week, my Pops is now only 22 points off of first place!  That’s one game folks! 
2nd Place: Jim Schutz (1)
Much like last year, Jim has been in first place for, pretty much, the entire season.  However, it looks like Jim is going to sweet a little more than last year.  Although… Jim also picked 26 out of 33 games correct this week… so if he keeps that up, he’s lead may be secured.
3rd Place: Jp (3)
Although I should probably celebrate yet another Schutz family victory… I have to admit something… being the baby of the family… I’m pretty darn tired of being in third place!  I’ve always been third!   I don’t know folks… it’s time for something drastic… like… I don’t know… perhaps I will do the unthinkable next week and make better picks!  Anway… I’m only 126 points off the lead… which is less than the normal difference between out weekly winners and weekly losers. 
‘Random Pick Of the Week’ Honorable Mention: Robbins (15)
Something to keep in mind about Robbins is that he loves to go for the upsets.  Even if it costs him the week… or the season… he likes to be the guy who plays bold… and that boldness certainly paid of this week with his 12 point pick on St. Louis over Dallas… although he still ended up in second to last place.
‘Most Correct Picks’ Honorable Mention: Ted Craig (5)
Now… technically, Ted did not get the most overall picks this week… that honor went to a couple people in our top three.  However, Ted legitimately score the ‘Most Correct Picks’ out of the NFL games (11 out of 13)… so this week’s Honorable Mention Goes to him.
NCAA MVP of the Week:  Badger (4)
I think we all need to watch out for Badger.  Not only did he come in third place in the NCAA games this week… he successfully bumped Ted out of the 4th Place Overall slot.  A ranking he hasn’t held since Week 3. 
NFL MVP of the Week: Nate (13)
For the most part, Nate had a pretty good week… and by ‘pretty good’ I mean he scored the most points in the NFL games.  Not bad!
Last Place: Tashkent1 (20)
Tash… we have to stop meeting like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.