Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DiploBall 3, Week 12: Happy Thanksgiving!

What am I thankful for this week?  Well… believe it or not, I’m thankful for my 7th place finish.  Seriously, especially since the two people ahead of me finished in 12th and 13th!  J
Being Thanksgiving week and all, my schedule is pretty tight and I don’t have time for my normal long and boring recap… so you’ll just have to settle for an abbreviated version. 
Don’t forget!  There are lots of games this Thursday and Friday!  Get your picks in early!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1st Place: Ted Craig (4)
Ted had a wicked awesome week, jumping from 7th place to 4th! 

2nd Place: EricC (11)
This was a great week for Eric!  Although he better pick-up the pace if he wants to break into the top ten!

3rd Place: Big Dave (18)
I would like to think I helped motivate Big Dave!  Worst to first third!

NCAA MVP of the Week:  ARose (12)
This was a VERY good week for ARose!  She actually had the best points earned percentage, however she fell short because she missed the first 5 games.  If she had actually made picks for all 37 games, statistically speaking, she could have won the entire week!

NFL MVP of the Week: Pac12Bear (19)
 Can you believe it?  Pac12Bear must have been channeling some crazy NFL juju.  His points earned percentage was over 90%!  I bet Pac12bear wishes he had weighted those games higher!

‘Most Correct Picks Of the Week’ Honorable Mention:  Rada (15)
Rada was on fire this week!  Although she finished in 6th place, she tied with Big Dave for the most correct picks!  29 out of 37.

 ‘Random Pick Of the Week’ Honorable Mention: Robbins (16)
Normally, I would give this nod to the person who correctly predicted a totally random upset… however… this week I decided to give the honor to someone who went all in on an upset and lost.  And upset that almost happened.  Georgia Tech certainly didn’t ‘destroy’ Duke with their 7 point victory.  If Robbins 32 point weight on Duke worked out in his favor he would have ended the week in 4th place rather than 19th.

Last Place:  Tashkent1 (20)
Well Tash… I guess the good news is that there are four people behind you in the season standings… granted, only one of them actually plays each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.