Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DiploBall IV, Week 8 Recap: Third of the Way There!


Eight weeks down and only 14 weeks left to make your move!  I’m certainly having a mediocre season… and I would say I’m upset, but how can you been upset when the Falcon’s are the only undefeated team in the NFL, with a four game lead in their division?  No… life is pretty good. 

DiploBall IV, Week 8 Recap

1st Place: Jim Schutz

Jim, DiploBall II champion and currently in 2nd place, squeezed out a victory this week.  However, he was only able to carve out two points from Badger’s impressive lead.


2nd Place: Badger

Seriously.  You have a 194 point lead!  Take a week off.  Go to Vegas and make some real money!


3rd Place: Steak N Potatoes

Impressive.  After all the smack-talk and last weeks last place finish, Steak almost pulled out a victory this week, thanks mainly to his perfect NFL week, picking all 13 games correct! 


NCAA MVP of the Week: Ryan

Badger’s smack-talk must have woken the beast.  Not only did Steak step-up his game, Ryan went 20 for 21 in the NCAA games.  Badger still has the top pick and point’s percentage in the NCAA, however there is still time to dethrone him!


NFL MVP of the Week: SchutzJp

Yeah… I’m giving the nod to myself this week.  So what!  I took 2nd place in the NFL games this week! 


Last Place:  Robbins

Oh my.  I was really planning on ripping into Robbins a little bit; however, I noticed he didn’t weight his games this week.  They ranked are in order from 34 down to 1.  I am terribly confused.  Was this an accident or strategy?  Are you running a fever?  33 points on Arizona State University over Oregon State?  I will give Robbins a little credit though, most of his loses were very close games.  If there had been more upsets, things might have gone in his direction.


Missed Week Minimum (MWM) 190 Points

This is Nate’s 3rd Miss and Renegades 2nd.  Time get back in there boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.