Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DiploBall 3, Week 4 Recap: Bring Out Your Ted!

Wow… if taking a beating was an art form… I’m pretty sure we would all have useful liberal arts degrees. 
1st Place: Ted (536 points)
The only person who came out relatively undamaged this week was Ted and have you looked at the Week 4 ‘Picks Matrix?  Ted got all of the NCAA games correct… for which he scored some serious points and proved himself untouchable in the NFL games, missing only 4 games total for the week.
And I should also point out that Ted’s victory marks the first week this season where our weekly winner’s last name isn’t ‘Schutz’.   Ted, congrats!  (PS: Ted, if adoption paperwork arrives don’t worry about reading it… just sign and send them back to me.  You’re new SS card will be in the mail shortly after).
2nd Place: Me (516 points)Little by little!  Any week I end up ahead of Jim and VJ is a good week.
3rd Place: Jim Schutz (506 Points)
Jim, you may have overtaken Dad in the overall standings this week… but rest assured.  You will not be a repeat champ this season!  I smell victory!
Honorable Mention:  Ryan (498 points)
Honestly, Ryan should how made the leader board this week.  He only missed 5 games this week, which was better than both me and Jim.  Hats off to Ryan!
Loser of the Week:  dnibarger (52 points)Wow… that’s rough.  I don’t know what else to say… but that’s mighty rough.
Reminder:  South Florida and Pitt play Thursday night.  Don’t forget to make your picks!
Happy picking folks!  I’ll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.