Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DiploBall 3, Week 3: The Good, the Bad, the PoolTracker

Now that we’re three weeks into the season I hope everyone is getting the hang of PoolTracker.  I also hope the tip I sent out last week was helpful.   I only heard back from Rada, but I’ll assume it helped the rest of you as well.  However, if any of you are still having problems getting PoolTracker to accept your picks/weights please let me know!

1st Place: VJ Schutz
*Yawn*, yeah yeah yeah… what else is new?  Honestly, my dad should be banished from Atlanta, DiploBall and the Schutz family for picking the Eagles for ‘4’ points. 

2nd Place: Jim Schutz
Although I want to yawn again, Jim only missed three games with is pretty impressive!

3rd Place: Jp
Hmmm… Nate… weren’t you supposed to take care of VJ and Jim for me this week?  Seriously… I was counting on you.

Honorable Mentions: ‘dnibarger’
Only two players went 15 for 16 in the NFL games this week: dnibarger and President Malaise.  However, dnibarger gets the Honorable Mention for being LESS conservative than our 39th President.  Seriously, dnibarger’s LOWEST weight for an NFL game was 23 points!  Although he only ended up in 14th place, with this kind of accuracy we could end up seeing dnibarger on the leader board some day.

Last Place: Jeff
Seriously… ‘The Room’ was that bad… that’s why you deserve being in last place for two weeks in a row!

Missing In Action: Tashkent1
Eric, can you reach out to T1?  This was his second week in a row only picking NFL games.  I’m wondering if he is making his picks too early or too late.  Thanks!

That’s it!  Short and sweet!  Take care everyone and happy picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.