Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

50 Days, 10 Hours, 30 Minutes until Kickoff

DiploBall Recruitment Report:
Not a bad start to the recruitment season… but we could be doing a LOT better.  Right now there are 6 people registered to play.  But this year’s goal is 30!  So get out there and recruit! 

For an invitation email diploball@gmail.com and write “Pick Me!” in the subject line.

‘The Legion of Awesome’ – A (more) Traditional Fantasy Football League:
So… I don’t know about the rest of you… but I am crazy about American Football.  Honestly, it’s the only sport I like to watch (or even follow) and I tend to go a little bonkers during football season.

Well, now that Pool Tracker is hosting our Pick ‘Em League, my DiploBall workload is vertically nil… and I’ve decided to channel this free time into forming a more traditional style Fantasy League.  I call it ‘The Legion of Awesome’ and I’m using a ‘Legacy League’ format, which pretty much means you get to keep your line up from year to year without having to start over each season.  Once you draft a player he is yours forever (or until you decide to drop him from your roster). 

So!  If you or someone you know would be interested in branching out into ‘The Legion of Awesome’ send an email to diploball@gmail.com and make sure you write “I’m Awesome” in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.