Okay folks! Not much to report except for the fact I am home! Finally! My year in Pakistan is over! And although that is excellent news, it is dwarfed by the news of the likely NFL Lockout resolution!!!!
Seriously folks… the only reason I agreed to go to Suriname for my next tour is the fact it’s located in a football watching friendly time zone. If the NFL season is cancelled… I’ll cry like a little baby.
DiploBall 3
We’re up to 10 people so far. Not bad, but not great… especially since there are a half dozen regulars who haven’t signed up yet. Remember! We switched to PoolTracker.com. Email me at Diploball@gmail.com with the subject “PICK ME!” and I will send you the link and password to join.
Also, please remember: All Active/Retired Diplomats and Military personnel (AND their friends and family) are eligible to join! My unrealistic goal for DiploBall 3 is 30 players… so help a brother out and recruit some fresh blood!
DiploBall - Legacy League
So, my Legacy Fantasy Football League experiment isn’t doing so great. I’ve only filled 3 or the 20 available positions so far, but we still have a lot of time. If you are interested in a more traditional fantasy league let me know. Send an email to diploball@gmail.com and write “I’m Awesome” in the subject line.
That’s it for this week! Take care everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.