Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

22 Days, 10 Hours, 30 Minutes until Kickoff!!!

Yeah, so home leave pretty much rocks.  Last week my brother (last season’s DiploBall Champion) surprised me with tickets to the first Falcons Preseason game.  We took my oldest son and our dad and had a BLAST!  Epic.

And I know what you might be thinking… ‘How fun can a preseason game be?’  Well… a lot and it meant the world since I had never been to an NFL game in person AND I leave for Suriname two days before the Falcons first regular season home game.

Although the Falcons lost, there is some good news… Matt Ryan was looking great!  I just hope he doesn’t get injured… because the three back-up quarterbacks who got field time looked pretty scary. 

However, for better or worse, GO FALCONS!

Only 22 days until the DiploBall Season begins.  Please take a moment and log onto PoolTracker.com (our new DiploBall Pick ‘Em host) and get comfortable with the interface.  And let me know if you need a walk through.

And just a reminder, I have started the ‘DiploBall – Legacy Fantasy League’ this year… there are still a couple open spots available is you are interested. 

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.